Blue Badge Company is recruiting an enthusiastic and trustworthy person to join our entrepreneurial and fast-paced business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and the ability to motivate themselves on a daily basis.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
40 hours per week: 9am - 5pm Monday – Friday
Full Description of Vacancy
We are seeking a resourceful, skilled and experienced Marketing and Sales Assistant to join our team. You will deliver punchy, creative campaigns and design projects that deliver excellent communications to both our Direct and Business customers. Our vision is to have a clear online ecommerce offering across many channels.
- You will guide, contribute, filter and monitor our social media presence
- You will be focused on developing our online sales channels.
- You will develop our direct to customer communications.
- You will build our digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for offering great and consistent customer service building relationships and communicating enthusiastically the benefits of our company. You will be involved in a broad range of project-specific and general marketing activities encompassing copywriting, managing e-shots, trade shows, event planning and lead generation. Carrying out regular analysis and reporting will also be part of your role.
You will be working with and reporting directly to the Director and will contribute towards maximising ROI and achieving company goals.
Working within an entrepreneurial environment that embraces an element of change, you will have an enterprising approach and the initiative to resolve a wide range of queries. This is a busy role that can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as good earning potential. Therefore solid organisational and planning skills are crucial, along with the ability to juggle multiple projects, manage your own workload, and prioritise. With an impressive range of projects on the horizon for Blue Badge Company, this role of high quality marketing and sales support will be of great importance, supporting the team moving forward.
- Target-driven, hard worker; being able to make the "extra mile"
- Bristol based
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and its derivatives
- One year experience minimum in a similar position
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Enthusiasm for learning new industry, company or technological knowledge, and quick to grasp how it translates to a role
- Good understanding of marketing concepts
Additional competitive skills (optional):
- Degree-educated, ideally in marketing or a related discipline, a marketing qualification
- Previous experience in sales and/or CRM for the wholesale markets
- Knowledge of Adobe including Photoshop and Indesign
- Creative copy-writing skills and great grammar
Annual salary: £18K - £22K + bonus based on targets further discussed
Location: 1 St Andrews Road, Bristol, BS6 5EH
Send your CV and motivation letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org