The Carlett LETT900 Shopping Rollator gives you the best of two worlds: shopping trolley and Rollator walker are merged in a unique product ideal for people that require extra support in their daily life and want to maintain their independence.
Why should I buy it?
- Features large rotating wheels, a double system handbrake, a double-action safety brake, a cushioned seat and an umbrella/walking stick holder.
- Ideal when waiting for the bus or taking a break mid-trip.
- Height adjustable handles and safety reflectors.
- It is stable yet manoeuvrable, well suited for use about town thanks to its large rotating wheels, double system handbrake and double action safety brake.
- Features a 29-litre shopping basket with a removable bag, making this Rollator the perfect shopping companion.
- The 52cm high-cushioned seat provides the user with a handy opportunity to take the weight off their feet and rest along the way.
- Adjustable handlebars accommodate the height of the user and offer a cushioned grip.
Dimensions of full item L: 50cm W: 49cm,
Seat - H: 52cm
Handle - H: 86-95cm
VAT exemption allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT. If you are chronically ill or disabled and the product is for your personal use, or if you are buying the product for someone who fits that description, then you do not have to pay VAT on eligible products. If this is the case, you should register for an account, and if the product is eligible the price will reduce to show your VAT exemption. [HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)] For more information please see our VAT Exemption page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.